Fall, 2016 CAP Corral (registration)
ALL students (new AND returning) must complete the District Enrollment process FIRST before July 29th before registering at Capuchino. Info-Snap codes and instructions will be mailed to all families during the week of July 18-22. See www.smuhsd.org for more details.
FRESHMAN (Class of 2020):
- Tuesday, August 9th, 6:00pm-8:00pm, Frosh Family Welcome Night: Location: MAIN THEATER
- Wednesday, August 10th, Frosh Student Cap Corral Day (Registration & Pictures): A-G (9-10am), H-Q (10-11am), R-Z (11am-12noon) Upper Gym
10th Grade (Class of 2019) Registration:
- Thursday, August 11th, 9am-10:30am, Upper Gym
11th Grade (Class of 2018) Registration:
- Thursday, August 11th, 10:30-noon, Upper Gym
12 Grade (Class of 2017) Registration:
- Thursday, August 11th, 1pm-2:30pm
New Non-Frosh students to Capuchino Orientation & Registration:
- Friday, August 12th, 9:00am-10:30am, Cafeteria
A limited make-up registration will be available from 10-12noon on Friday, 8/12. Students who do not attend registration will not be able to pick up their schedules until the first day of school, Wednesday, August 12th starting at 7:15am in the Upper Gym. THE MAIN OFFICE WILL BE CLOSED MONDAY 8/15 for District Staff Training and CLASS SCHEDULES WILL NOT BE AVAILABLE ON TUESDAY, 8/16.
First Day of School- Wednesday August 17, 2016
Steps To complete before Cap Corral (registration) Day
1. Complete the District Online Enrollment (InfoSnap Registration) process by JULY 29, 2016. Click here to access Info Snap: http://www.smuhsd.org/ and click on "New and Returning Student Enrollment 2016-17" (left column)
More information, click: http://www.smuhsd.org/registration
2. Complete the online Parent/Guardian Survey (all families) *Traducción en español disponible a través de Google Traductor (clic derecho en la página de la encuesta y elija español )
3. Complete Forms:
- Review Registration materials in the student handbook, pages 35-47 (see below for individual and additional registration documents). Click here: Capuchino_Student_Handbook 2016-17.pdf. Submit the Student-Parent Handbook
- Acknowledgment Form and optional Donation forms along with any donations at Registration
- (Only if your child has a serious medical condition) Complete the Medical Condition Form Form143_Student_Health_Inventory_En09.pdf or en espanol: Form143_Student_Health_Inventory_Sp09.pdf
- 10th-12th Grader School Pictures Order Form: 2016.PictureOrderForm.pdf OR Senior (12th grader) photo order form
- Myers-Stevens Insurance Form: Applications available in the School Office.
- 14.Student Acc Ins Cover Letter.pdf OR en espanol: 14.Student Acc Ins Cover Letter_spanish_1011.pdf
Students will only receive a schedule of classes once they complete the registration process.