What is the purpose of the School Site Council?
To develop, monitor, and evaluate a Single Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA) for Consolidated Application (ConApp) programs operated at the school to improve student achievement. (Education Code Section 64001)
- For more information on the Capuchino HS School Site Council, please contact Ms. Navarro.
- For more resources, refer to the California Department of Education link at www.cde.ca.gov/nclb/sr/le/documents/spsaguide.doc
Monday, March 17, 2014
Community Conference Room
Single Plan for Student Achievement (SPSA) Reports
SPSA Goals 2013-14
The School Site Council (SSC) recently revised and adopted the new SPSA (Single Plan for Student Achievement) goals for the school year. This is yearly process and the SSC is responsible for developing, monitoring and evaluating the SPSA goals.
Goal #1: IB Program
· The percentage of students per ethnic subgroup enrolled in IB courses will reflect the ethnic make-up of the total school enrollment and no specific ethnic subgroup will drop below 10% of their total school enrollment.
· The percentage of students who begin an IB course and complete the course with at least a C will increase by 5%.
· The number of students receiving a 4 or above on the IB Exams will increase by 5.
Goal #2: Course Completion
· The number of graduates meeting A-G requirements will increase by 5%.
· The percentage of students within each subgroup who complete courses with a “C” or better will increase.
Goal #3: CAHSEE
· The number of 10th grade students scoring proficient on each section of the California High School Exit Exam will increase by 5% or the percent of students scoring below proficient will decrease by 15% each year (exceeds safe harbor threshold).
· The number of 10th grade Long-Term English Learners and Student with Disabilities passing each section of the CAHSEE will increase by 10%.
Goal #4: College and Career Readiness
· Increase student awareness of college and career opportunities.
Goal #5: School Connectedness
· Increase student involvement in school culture and community.