First Step - Enrolling with the District
ENROLLMENT INFORMATION FOR INCOMING NINTH GRADE STUDENTS AND STUDENTS NEW TO THE DISTRICT
The District will begin accepting enrollments for the 2015-2016 school year on January 7, 2015, at the ...more
We recommend that all incoming 9th grade families make a registration appointment starting 11/18/2014 to pre-enroll with the district office.
Call the SMUHSD office at 650-558-2299 to make an appointment.
Intra-district transfer requests will only be accepted during the pre-enrollment window.
Tour and Shadow Dates for incoming students
Shadowing at Capuchino High School is a chance for students to visit a variety of classrooms with students from our leadership program.
- 1st week: Tuesday, October 21st through Friday, October 24th.
- 2nd week: Tuesday, October 28 through Thursday, October 30th.
Please call or email Vicki Mahoney at 650-558-2705 email@example.com as soon as possible to schedule an appointment. Spaces are filling up quickly, so don't miss out!
- There are no school tours scheduled at this time.
8th Grade Family Night - Nov 6th
SAVE THE DATE!
The 8th Grade Family Night will beheld on Thursday, November 6th. All incoming 9th grade families need to attend this important event where we will showcase our programs, departments and where you can meet the school staff.
More information come...
IB Parent Tours
Parents who are interested in visiting IB classes during the school day may reserve a spot on our parent tours. Margarita Navarro, AP and Sylvia Juarez, IB Assistant will lead the IB Parent Tours. Reservation required.
- Wed,. 11/12, 12:15-2:15 (English, math, science, Spanish, history)
- Wed, 11/19, 8:15-10:15 (English, arts, math, science, French, history)
- Tues, 12/2, 10:15-12:15 (English, math, science, history, AVID)
- Fri, 12/5, 1st/2nd periods, 8:15-10:15 (TOK, English, French, Spanish, psychology, history)
*You will receive a confirmation by email.To reserve, please email Sylvia Juarez at firstname.lastname@example.org with the following information: