Capuchino Athletics Website
How to Participate in CHS Athletics for the 2016-2017 School Year
Students who are interested in participating in CHS Athletics for the 2016-2017 school year must complete the following two steps:
1. Parents must fill out an athletic clearance packet. These forms may be filled out online and submitted electronically via Sportsnet.
2. Students must have a yearly physical. A Medical Examiner's Statement (physical form) must be completed by a physician. The form may be submitted via Sportsnet or into the Health Office. NOTE: physicals expire after one year.
If you have any questions regarding the athletic clearance packet, please contact Ms. Luna (Health Aide) at 650.558.2722 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
CAP CELEBRATES 3 ATHLETES
Capuchino recently honored three students who were recently offered spots to compete athletically next year in the NCAA! Please help us congratulate Luseane Tutoe, Karina Chavarria, and Victoria Lopez (photographed left to right):
- Luseane Tutoe is an all around athlete who recently returned to the softball line-up following a sophomore ACL surgery. She fought back successfully and the power hitting shortstop accepted an offer to play softball at CSU Monterey Bay.
- Karina Chavarria is an active member of the student body. She has served her school in the Leadership class for 3.5 years. She is an excellent centerfielder and has been the stolen base leader for the past three years. She recently committed to Brown University for softball.
- Victoria Lopez has been participating in gymnastics since she was 5. She started serious training when she was 7. She has earned State champion for Level 8, 9 and 10, Region 1 champion for bars and beam in level 9 and 10, Beam champion in Nationals and 2nd on bars for level 10. She recently accepted an offer to compete with UC Berkeley.
We are so proud of these Mustangs! Congratulations Luseane, Karina, and Victoria!